We've just redesigned our website here at Catch Your Limit, the same old address some where out there beyond the lands of Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda at http://www.catchyourlimit.com/. I say we've just redesigned the site but the truth is it has been a really long project (just ask Scott). After much revising we think we've nailed a new look for our site that still embodies what Catch Your Limit represents (FISH GUTS-Fun Inspirational, Strategic, Hot, Guides, Understanding, Team, System-Based).
One of the questions that is always important for any organization that decides to make a change is "is that us?." Often, Scott would try a new layout, font, color scheme, or whatever and it would be really great but we'd always have to ask ourselves "is it Catch Your Limit." We'd wonder "if a person didn't know us but visited our site would it give them a sense of what the Catch Your Limit brand represents?" If the answer was no it was back to the XML, Active-x control and the java console (I've no idea what that means but I've heard Scott use those terms and I'm trying to impress our techno friends).
Take a minute to check out the new site and let us know what you think. We'd love some feedback.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
It just isn't us
Posted by
Jeff
on
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)