I'm a little more pressed for time than I usually am for my Friday blog, but I couldn't pass up the chance to share a few great things that I stumbled across this week. My usually format and story-telling have fallen casualty to time restraints, but I hope you enjoy these links, and maybe they'll peak your interest as much as they did mine!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Quick Friday recap
1) Perhaps the greatest advancement in shoe technology since the Croc.
2) An extremely interesting website that shows where America ranks against the rest of the world in very interesting (and sometimes very zany) surveys.
3) A blog that shows the top countries that searched certain keywords on google.
Short but sugary. Here's to a great week of limit catching!
This week's listening recommendation: "Better Love" by Steel Train
-Brock
Posted by
Brock-fish
on
Friday, April 24, 2009
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)