Interoffice email from Tom Laughon to Brock Whitfield with me CC'd.
I now have 100 connections in LinkedIn. I am pinged up and ready to rock & roll. I am a Twitterer. I am a Flocker. I am a Facebooker. I am a spotter. I pinged from my phone. I pinged from my email. I pinged from my computer. I pinged from the 22nd floor of the state capitol building. I put my own background on my Twitter home page. I know my name. I have no pets. I have no agenda holders. I am an American. I love gerbils. I love CJ. I like Jeff. I want to name the red grouper in the conference room. I want to dance on the table in the conference room. I want to be on Dancing with the Stars. I want to eat a jellyfish. I want to be a jellyfish. I think Cinderella sucks. I hate Barbie Dolls. I love asphalt. I love the smell of hot mix in the morning. I don’t like maggots. I like my paper boy. I hate my paper. I wonder if an agenda holder could be trained to hold a paper? I don’t care because I hate my paper. There are too many spots on our rug at ><((“> HQ. We need more trash cans. We need more trash. We need some of your t-shirts. We need world peace. We don’t need GM. We need the Hummer to rebrand as the Obamamobile. We need long extension cords so we can plug our cars into wall sockets and not have to rely on gas or batteries. Batteries are for flashlights, not cars. That’s it. That’s my report. What a good boy am I.
><(("> Jeff