Friday, February 26, 2010

A Thief on the Loose!

During yesterday's cold, dreary afternoon something absolutely terrible happened. Check the headlines! A catastrophe has occurred in the Catch Your Limit office!

Have I got your attention?

Let me start with some background information. Scott, our tech mastermind, makes incredible food, period. If he sets his mind to cooking something, he doesn't settle for okay or even good. He shoots for exquisite. I have not eaten something he's made and not enjoyed it thoroughly

...especially his banana bread.


Scott decided it was time for another batch of his delicious banana bread, and brought some in for the office to share yesterday. Unfortunately, I was not in the office all day.

Now, this is not the catastrophe. You would think a whole loaf of banana bread could survive one day to be waiting for me when I walked in this morning.

But this is where the music goes dark and sinister, maybe throw in some dun dun dunnnns.

When I came in, I was not welcomed by ooey gooey goodness. No, there wasn't even a crumb-topped plate left as evidence. Where did the banana bread go?!

Scott sadly gave me the news. It seems a banana bread thief snuck its way into the office, unseen and unheard. It then gobbled down all that was left of the banana bread, finishing the last delicious morsel just as Scott entered the room. And with an evil little giggle, the thief made its speedy getaway, leaving me empty handed and belly rumbling.

"What does this awful creature look like?!" you may ask.

Scott's reply, "it had a strangely close resemblence to Erin".

Oh, the horror.

Here's an artist's rendition of what this greusome monster may look like:




Be on the lookout, or your banana bread could be next!





><(("> Becca Carpenter

Becca is a ><(("> Team member at Catch Your Limit Consulting, a management and marketing firm with offices in Tallahassee, FL and Richmond, VA. To learn more, visit www.catchyourlimit.com.

A Thief on the Loose!
blog comments powered by Disqus