Thank goodness for great team members and planning! This past week Catch Your Limit celebrated February Happy Hour event with a lovely Wine Tasting and "hopeful" cheese fondue. Michela and I had thought of the idea mid January to throw a wine tasting for February, to mix it up a bit and draw in the crowd. We were both so excited for this delicious festivity and made sure we found a date that worked with everyone's schedule in the office. Perfect the 19th! Everyone will be there. I made up the plan with ideas/strategies, deadlines for invites, when and what supplies to grab, making sure everything was mapped out so my first official HH would run smoothly...Well everything was set until Wednesday evening when I began feeling a bit ill. I'm rarely sick so I didn't think anything of it and just got to bed early that night. Little did I know I wouldn't be getting out of bed the next day and a half. First thing I thought of was Happy Hour, what do I do? I have been in charge of this all month and the moment it arrives, I can't pull through? This is just perfect timing! Luckily, my pre-written lists and plan were available to the team on my computer, who then were able to go out and pick everything up and SAVE HAPPY HOUR!! Everyone said it went over really well and they had a great time. I am very appreciative for the teamwork here. It just shows that when there is a plan and things are easily mapped out and everyone is willing to work together you can successfully accomplish your goals even when life tosses you a curve ball!
><(("> Erin

Erin is a ><((“> Team Member at Catch Your Limit Consulting, a management and marketing firm with offices in Tallahassee, Florida and Richmond, Virginia. To learn more, visit http://www.catchyourlimit.com/