1. Melissa
Melissa has had a lot of industrial strength stress producers heaped on her of late. They have been both business and personal.
And, when you take into consideration that the two of us are partners in business and life that means that what affects one of us affects both of us, 24/7.
She has had her moments, but overall she is figuring out great ways to deal with her stress tsunami. For that I would like to give her high praise. I also hope my compliment leads to other things that I cannot write about here, but you get my drift.
Way to go, Melissa, I love you!
2. My New TomTom GO GPS
Now when someone tells me to go to, I know I'll get there. My TomTom comes equipped with an English (as in genuine England English) speaking chick who is easy on the ears and right on target when it comes to getting me from point A to B. I don't scream or curse anymore when it comes to navigation. I just sing pretty songs from the Juno soundtrack. I believe my TomTom will add many more quality years and miles to my life.
TomTom is the way to go! I love you, TomTom!
Eat their tails. Suck their heads.
That's the way you do it when you're in Baton Rouge like I was two nights ago.
Eat their tails. Suck their heads. Eat their tails. Suck their heads. That's the mantra I repeated as I worked my way through roughly five pounds of the little red devils.
And then there were the boiled new red skinned potatoes and yellow corn on the cob that had been boiled in the cayenne and spice steeped bullion. The heat from this concoction goes past your tongue and tonsils and straight to the other side of your innards. The only way to keep the fire under control is beer. In fact if a fire hydrant could pump it, it wouldn't be enough.

The trick to eating crawfish is to cast fork, knife and manners out the window. Think Neanderthal Man. Eat their tails. Suck their heads. Eat their tails. Suck their heads.
I also have to give credit to my English speaking traveling companion, TomTom for finding the hidden jewel of a juke joint on the outskirts of Baton Rouge in the dark.
Oh what a night! Louisianans know how to cook up a mean, down home Crawfish Boil ... dats for sure!
I love dem crawfish. Eat their tails. Suck their heads.
4. Blogging
And the fourth thing I'll mention in closing is, I love blogging again!
Kyle and Jeff are certified serial bloggers and damn great ones at that.
It has been too long a while since I last contributed to our BTIA&B Blog. It feels good giving my fingers a workout on the old keyboard, helping me digitize my thoughts and shooting them your way.
So, for now, I'm pushing POST and heading into the sunset with my TomTom by my side.

