Several of us from Catch Your Limit team up to teach a class each semester at Florida State's Communication school. We teach Creative Strategy I & II and this semester we may have had the most amazing group of students ever. It seems like every year they get better and better. The semester ended a couple weeks ago and I find myself really missing them more so than other classes in the past (students from other classes don't hate). After going through the blogs from the past semester I really realized I love them. This group understand pure fun and creativity more than any I've seen before. It wasn't that other classes didn't have stars but this whole class produced some amazing creative efforts, most of which were simply for the pure of fun it. Here are two videos they did for pure fun and of course check out their class blog for many others I couldn't seem to transfer over but are pretty much awesome moments of creativity.
><(("> Jeff
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Gen Y Understands Creativity: Coolest FSU class ever
Posted by
Jeff
on
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)