Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sanuk Just Took Customer Service to Another Level

Yesterday I posted about Sanuk and the wonderful job they did following up to an email I sent them by offering me a free pair of shoes at no cost and no hassle. Well apparently, having really good customer service wasn't enough. If they were in the customer service Olympics they'd have just whooped ass and claimed the gold.

In the emails below John from Sanuk took the time to notice because of my email address and signature that at Catch Your Limit we love to fish and suggested a pair of shoes I might enjoy. After I thanked him for the recommendation he proceeded to tell me something that caught me a little off guard...well you'll just have to see what he said...

"Jeff,,

Thank you very much for you nice words. We love our products, and want each and every consumer to feel the same. I wish you many years of comfort and happiness in the “homeless shoes” (Hahaha- I loved that)!

By the way, if you are a fisherman, have you ever tried our model called the Overboard? I think you would love it!

Smile… Pass it on…

John"

My reply:

"John

I haven’t tried the overboard but I’ll check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Jeff Brainard"

John's reply:

"Jeff,

Come on, do you think we would just leave you hanging???? I asked Holly send you a pair for free, along with your other replacement pair. Like I said, we want you happy!

Enjoy and let me know what you think of them!

Smile… Pass it on…

John"

How incredible is that? Sanuk didn't have to send me one replacement, now I'm getting a replacement and a pair they recommended to me because they took the time to see who "jeff@catchyourlimit.com" is. This is exceeding your customer's expectations. What I also love about what he's done is the way he communicates with me. When he says, "Come on, do you think we would just leave you hanging????," those may be his words but they are also right on with the Sanuk brand, casual, fun and surfer. I feel like I'm talking to a buddy and I think that is exactly what they want. Keep up the AWESOMENESS SANUK!



Sanuk Just Took Customer Service to Another Level
blog comments powered by Disqus