The planes and buildings went down,
The people hit the ground,
And there wasn't a sound. - Chorus of a song I wrote seven years ago
The people hit the ground,
And there wasn't a sound. - Chorus of a song I wrote seven years ago
On this date, seven years ago, our world was broken.
And, today, I am flying from Denver to Wilmington, NC.
I remember 9/11. I will always remember 9/11. So, in a few hours, when I am flying at 30,000 feet, I will bow my head, close my eyes and say a prayer for all of the lost ones and their families. And, I feel helpless, because that's all I know to do.
I remember 9/11. I will always remember 9/11. So, in a few hours, when I am flying at 30,000 feet, I will bow my head, close my eyes and say a prayer for all of the lost ones and their families. And, I feel helpless, because that's all I know to do.
By the way, I am not afraid of flying, but ever since 9/11/2001, I am afraid of falling.
And there wasn't a sound.
And there wasn't a sound.