As I a reminder BSPR is a segment where I'll share a blog once week that I read and happen to find useful or inspirational. As I mentioned I'm still looking for a better title for these posts because this one doesn't make any sense but I refuse to create it. So we're still stuck with BSPR still because I've received no suggestions. Meanwhile everyone has an opinion on Kyle's damn mustache.
Last week for BSPR I wrote about Brains On Fire, the great identity company in Greenville, SC. This week I'd like to move to a guy, named Robert Sutton who is all the way over on the other side of the country at Stanford University but can easily be right on your computer every morning with the magic of RSS. Robert looks like a professor but he doesn't talk like one, the title for one of his four books is called "The No Asshole Rule."Robert's blog and books cover creativity, leadership and change. He shares great stories, experiences and insights with a thoughtful and yet casual tone. So check him out and learn what "The No Asshole Rule" is all about that way you can make sure you aren't one.
Friday, October 31, 2008
BSPR-Bob Sutton is More than Just a Guy Who Likes to Say "Asshole"
Posted by
Jeff
on
Friday, October 31, 2008
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)