As I said earlier in the week I'm going to share a blog every week that I read regularly or something that I find either insightful or useful. I will post it each week under the title Brain-Synchronization-Phobia Realization. As I mentioned I'm still looking for a better title for these posts because this one doesn't make any sense but I refuse to create it. So for now we're stuck with BSPR
For the first edition of BSPR (Brain-Synchronization-Phobia Realization) it has to be Brains on Fire, as they are an organization that reminds me a lot of Catch Your Limit Consulting. I think in a lot of ways we're kindred spirits. And after reading their blog for over a year and a half I can tell you they are an organization that doesn't need us. They call themselves an identity company and they are truly experts at word of mouth marketing. But what's evident from their blog more than even their marketing acumen is that they truly understand the importance of bringing joy into the workplace, having fun, creating a culture of open and honest communication and the power of people to shape and change organizations, ideas and movements.
Check out Robbin's post from today about change and the challenges of complacency. While you're there be sure to check out some of Spike's insights, he's a genius and truly passionate about WOMM.
Friday, October 24, 2008
BSPR-Ignite your mind with Brains on Fire
Posted by
Jeff
on
Friday, October 24, 2008
Labels: brains on fire BSPR
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)