Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Very First Trade Show

Today i attended my very first trade show, ever. It wasn't anything spectacular, but I really enjoyed seeing Catch Your Limit at work. It's hard to believe that I've been with CYL for over a year now, and I still had never seen them speak, or teach, or really do much at all other than what they do in the office. I was pretty excited to see them (well, half of the office) in action!

This whole experience really showed me that it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to put a booth together. I was in the office until 8:30 last night finishing up my responsibilities. But then I think about all of the hard work Scott, Jeff, and Joe put into the trade show, and I am just in awe of their workmanship, and their creativity when throwing all of this together. They are true geniuses in creating a booth that is welcoming to others, and really shows what we're all about. I don't even know how many people stopped mid-stride to comment on our makeshift fire pit. I just wanted to applaud these guys, and tell everybody how wonderfully they did tonight!

I'm so gracious for the luck that brought me to Catch Your Limit. They are all truly remarkable people, and I love working with them. I'm going to make a point to see CYL outside of the office more often (I especially want to see Tom and Melissa speak). Every day I see their creativity and innovation inside of the office, but it's really a treat to see their work applied to the rest of the world, making an impact on any and everyone that sees it.

My Very First Trade Show
blog comments powered by Disqus