Lately I have been thinking about the future, where I will go, what I will do, etc., even though my parents say that I shouldn't worry about that right now because things will happen and just focus on the "now". As much as I like not having everything planned out, sometimes I get stuck on thinking where will I be come graduation. It also doesn't help that some of my friends know exactly what they want to do post-graduation. That's great and at times I envy them, but for right now seeing what will happen down the road and new adventures that come along is exciting for me. I like to think things happen for a reason. Life is full of surprises, bumps and turns along the way and if you just go straight towards only one destination, I think you will miss the things that build experiences and character to life. So for right now I am just focusing on "the now" and not worrying about what is planned out for me in the future.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Are Things Meant To Be Planned?
Enjoying the ride!
><(("> Erin
Posted by
Erin Albano
on
Thursday, October 01, 2009
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)