I woke up Saturday morning so scared I was immobilized. I lied there frozen. Just writing about it right now, makes the muscles between my shoulder blades tighten.
For several weeks, I've dreamt that I was up in the air. High up in the air. Not above the clouds because I could see them, but I knew I was off the ground. During these dreams, I've been sort of lying in a hammock and thinking about the future.
This dream was a visceral reminder of that tale.
For many people this is a scary time.
Our challenge is to acknowledge the threats, but to stay focused on our goals and the steps
needed to achieve them.Focusing on the perils can paralyze you.
Here's to keeping your eye on your goals.
><(("> Gayle Turner
Gayle is a ><((“> Team Member at Catch Your Limit Consulting, a management and marketing firm with offices in Tallahassee, Florida and Richmond, Virginia. He is a keynote speaker, facilitator, blogger and contributing author for international, national and regional publications. To learn more, visit www.catchyourlimit.com.