Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cirque Du Success!!!

Today was the TSAE trade show and Catch Your Limit was there in full fun mode with our homemade circus tent, music and performers. We had acts every half hour but really just kept the fun going the entire day. Everyone seemed to love it and we even won an award for our space. It was great seeing everyone work together, doing their thing and pulling off such a great event. From the first sit down to discuss potential ideas and possibilities to seeing it all come to life is always so rewarding. I feel so proud to be a part of the team. (I also enjoyed being a human sponge, thank you to Jeff and his fish squirtgun) Also bringing back some gymnastics moves was fun too, I am hoping I'm not too sore tomorrow. Can't forget about the other booths which had some very unique things, one had an awesome balloon guy that made a really cool FISH balloon hat for Michela and myself. Who knew there were actual eyeball balloons?
Great Job to everyone at CYL today!! I had a blast!


><(("> Erin
Erin is a ><((“> Team Member at Catch Your Limit Consulting, a management and marketing firm with offices in Tallahassee, Florida and Richmond, Virginia. To learn more, visit www.catchyourlimit.com.

Cirque Du Success!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus