I have a problem. Somehow, someway our apartment has become a new nesting ground for those obnoxious fruit flies. They are harmless yet very annoying and I (along with the roommates) have spent all day and week sporadically clapping mid air to try and smash each of these little multiplying devil flies. I love the kitchen and cooking and to have these unwanted guests in my home has been very difficult to deal with. They seem to just multiply on the spot, probably mid-air, and then disappear like magicians. They are even invading my dreams. So today after much internet research, I tried creating a fly trap with a soda bottle and some vinegar and then another one with an empty peanut butter jar, and banana, then covered it with saran wrap. I made sure they had the option to choose which death they'd like more. So even though the internet swore on those inventions, hardly any damage was done. Now I am going back to the drawing board and finding a newer, better method to complete elimination! If anyone feels my pain and has a death method, a WORKING method, I'm desperate!
><((“> Erin
Erin Albano is a ><((“> Team Member at Catch Your Limit Consulting, a management and marketing firm with offices in Tallahassee, Florida and Richmond, Virginia. To learn more, visit www.catchyourlimit.com.