Friday, October 9, 2009

Consider yourself TAGGED.

THE TOPIC: THE STORY:
I'm sure many of you have seen things like this before on facebook. I am constantly being tagged in either pictures like this one or notes that basically have the same idea- to leave a memory you've shared with the person who tagged you. Whenever I'm tagged in one of these, initially I'm annoyed. I know that I'm going to start recieving a million of notifications that are simply "Sarah Smith commented on your photo". But then, after getting a ton of the notifications, that really have nothing to do with me, I usually look at them. Then I always find myself amused with the little jokes and stories that people share. It's a way to be nostalgic and show how much you appreciate that person in your life without being over the top mushy-gushy.

THE CHALLENGE:
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment about a memory you've had with the CYL team- whatever comes to mind! (-- and then we can all be amused by each other's stories)

><((“> Michela

Michela Fleury is a ><((“> Team Member at Catch Your Limit Consulting, a management and marketing firm with offices in Tallahassee, Florida and Richmond, Virginia. To learn more, visit www.catchyourlimit.com.

Consider yourself TAGGED.
blog comments powered by Disqus