I know what you're thinking... Kyle was somehow abducted by a blog-hating green monster. In actuality I've been in a blog slump with nothing juicy to write about. I apologize for my absence and while I still have nothing juicy to write about I'll make every attempt to keep you informed on all things Kyle and CYL office.
Some minor office notes:
Scott is leaving us tonight for his 68th wedding in 14 months. I think this says something about how many friends he has or his propensity to take great pictures and funny candids.
Jeff, as you may have read, is rallying support to save a friends beloved potbellied pig Baby J.
Tom is having trouble adapting to his new water drinking routine. 64 ounces of water may not seem like much to the rest of the world, but for Tom it might as well be something they feed Fear Factor contestants.
Melissa is fresh off her "Tour de Georgia" for Thanksgiving. I will ask her to blog about her adventure as she has yet to give me the full story. The most I can get out of her is a "It was fine." and a food count. You know she has a crazy family story.
Laura is like rain on a California wildfire, it hardly ever shows up and when it does it fails to stick around long enough. Right now our busy part time employee is preparing for finals and recovering from a bout with a cold. I get the image of her frazzled long brown hair and red nose busily typing while drinking thermaflu.
Benson is lounging.
The CYL Office went through our annual Thanksgiving Eve cleaning and emerged with a luster of waxed gel coat. We also got some fitness balls that double as portable chairs for impromptu meetings and such. Also we will be employing the beautiful British flavored voice of Emma Good for our answering machine. Jeff and I think it adds a bit of sophistication and a touch of the old country to our erst-while funky Tom messages. Be on the listen!
Okay, did I catch you up?
