I noticed this amazing product at Publix last week and I thought I'd share it with the world. B&M Canned Bread the best thing since well, uncanned bread. According to the guy from mainegoodies.com, which features canned bread under the gourmet section of their website says
the stuff is, "wicked good." Though he prefers the one with raisins over the plain style. He also suggested it with a smear of cream cheese. It sounds delicious. Who wouldn't want canned bread. I bet it's great with everything turkey, roast beef, pb & j, and tuna fish.
B&M Canned Bread is the kind of product that should give Americans hope for our future. Apparently we've had this product since the late 1800's. Who knew? If we can put bread in a can we can do anything. This is really our crowning achievement but not enough people know about it. There is nothing we can not do. I just don't think enough people know.
If the people at GM knew about canned bread they could probably make more efficient automobiles.
If the people at the Pentagon knew about canned bread they could probably solve the war in Iraq.
If the people in Sudan knew about canned bread they'd probably stop killing their citizens.
Perhaps on a day like today, Veterans Day, we should think about changing the slogan of America. Home of the Free? Yeah sure we're free but does that really say anything, so many countries are free these days? Home of the brave? Yeah, we're brave but is bravery that rare these days?
How about, America home of Canned Bread!
Now that tells you something about a country.
Though I've never tasted it the Canned Bread by B&M makes me want to go out and build a time machine and travel back in time to just before it was invented so I can go in the history books as the first person to can bread. Sadly I can't find my flux capacitor so I'm not sure it is going to work out.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Pass the canned bread
Posted by
Jeff
on
Monday, November 12, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)