Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Looking for dinner in less than 30 minutes try Lipitor-Helper and Ambien-aroni

Mix one box of Barilla Macaroni, half a bottle of Lipitor, one scoop of kitty litter (chunky preferred), 8 ounces of cheddar cheese and season as desired and bake for 30 minutes. The best part is you can eat a bunch of fatty cheese while gaining the cholesterol reducing benefits of Lipitor.

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration has started a campaign that recommends "Don't throw away old medicine...make them yucky. When patients fill prescriptions for a list of abuse-prone medicines, from Ambien to Vicodin, the pharmacist also will hand over a flier urging them to mix their drugs with cat-litter if they don't wind up using all their pills.
This is great advice, I've been spicing up my meals with cough syrup and Advil for years. Recipes like this are family guarded secrets but since the government is advocating it I'm opening up.

Have a problem with consuming expired medication? Just mix it with your kitty litter, cats love to poop in medicine litter almost as much as they enjoy chasing mice.

Many people don't realize how much cats appreciate this until they try it. Not a cat owner? Old coffee grounds work, or doggie doo, even sawdust.

I've never used sawdust, but it sounds like it'd be a little dry. I do however love to Ambien Arabica Coffee. It is the perfect mix of up and down.

Looking for dinner in less than 30 minutes try Lipitor-Helper and Ambien-aroni
blog comments powered by Disqus