Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let's make a deal

IRAN IS GETTING NUCLEUR WEAPONS! IRAN IS GETTING NUCLEUR WEAPONS!IRAN IS GETTING NUCLEUR WEAPONS!


This is everywhere. We cannot allow this to happen seems to be the overall consensus of the world with the exception of China and Russia. We've tried embargos and diplomacy but it doesn't seem to work.

Frankly, I can understand why Iran says they won't give up their nucleur program. We haven't really offered them anything worthwhile. I believe I've found a way to solve the problem. The solution lies in Orlando, FL.
We must offer them Shamu. I believe if we give them Shamu they will give up their nucleur program immediatly. This is the only way we can get them to stop and I think it is worth it. It almost isn't worth it for us but just barely it is.
It would allow them to have a strategic advantage in the world. No one else would have Shamu, only Iran.
I think if we tell President Amjouididnajdjakjhjhdsajhdadeen that his country can have Shamu and throw in an unlimited supply of Fresca he'd be swayed.

After all, Shamu is the greatest whale ever know to the world. He can do tricks. He is pretty. He is smart. He eats a lot of fish. People love Shamu. Anyone with half a brain would take Shamu over nucleur power.
Another benefit for Iran is that if you look at Shamu just right he looks like he is wearing the same kind of robes or "jalabib" Iranians wear.
Plus Iran could sell all those stuffed Shamu whales to their kids and think how happy that would be.

Let's make a deal
blog comments powered by Disqus