Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Have a Blog, Blog, Blogging New Year

I have no picture/visual for this blog. The picture I have in mind is one of nirvana, the meaning of life and kids around the globe singing, "It's small world after all." When it comes to songs, I also think of "Express Yourself".

Out of all the things I want to celebrate about 2007, blogging is one of the tops on my list. The thought that who knows who from anywhere, anytime could read, comment or contribute to your blog of an idea is awe inspiring. The discipline of sitting down and capturing your ideas and digitally distributing them all over the universe is just plain cool. Even space dudes and aliens may be reading them.

It doesn't even really matter if anyone reads or responds to them. What matters is anyone can. And what matters most is that you give yourself the challenge to "Express Yourself."

I know if Scott were blogging this he would have embedded "Express Yourself." I know if Jeff or Kyle had done this, it would have been a lot more interesting. And, I know that if I had a little more time I could have found the perfect picture of nirvana, the meaning of life and kids around the globe singing, "It's small world after all."

So for you who blog, keep blogging. And for you who aren't bloggers, give it a shot in 2008. It may or may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it beats getting on the bus with a naked bus driver (now there's a visual for you).

Blog on!

Have a Blog, Blog, Blogging New Year
blog comments powered by Disqus