Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Blog till Next Year


In a few short hours we will be merrily on our way to Tampa for our year end retreat. We have a whole plan to keep and fun to be had but what I am looking forward to most is the 4 hour ride with Jeff. I had this experience last weekend and let me tell you if you need a great passenger take Jeff.


Last time we talked about topics ranging from what kind of farmer would you be to what weapons would you like to be best at. FYI Jeff likes the whip and I like the "Flail" (see spiked ball on a chain. There was a perfect balance of quiet time and talk time.


Jeff's wife Allison also made the trip. Allison is about the nicest person you can meet. She gave us permission to talk while she was typing up a press release but asked us to stop when the conversation was just getting good. Apparently in Allison-world talking about filling a silo with Jello can revoke your speaking privileges.


We stopped for green apple licorice, walked into the womens restroom at a gas station, and chatted about how nice our IT guy's family is. Overall a great time I am looking forward to repeating in a couple hours.

Last Blog till Next Year
blog comments powered by Disqus