Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Great news for poor children!

Unsafe toys have been imported from China for years but now 1.5 million Thomas & Friends wooden trains and accessories are recalled because of lead paint and a million Fisher-Price toys — including Big Bird, Elmo, and Dora the Explorer — are recalled for the same reason.

Like the Cingular "Battle" ads things would be a little backwards. I am not a parent (thank you lord) but if I were you can believe I'd use this as a threat. It would be high times. If my kids were screaming in the back seat, whining, or not eating their supper forget sending them to their room. I'd tell them "go play with Elmo for 10 minutes and be sure to put him in your mouth." That would teach those little brats real quick.

Punish your Children...buy them toys.

Great news for poor children!
blog comments powered by Disqus