What part of the cow does Salisbury Steak come from? Does it even come from a cow. I'm not sure if anyone has tried this mystery product but I think it is a big scam. Forget Iraq, forget global warming, healthcare and the economy. Before we can tackle these issues we need to be able to know what kind of meat we are eating. Why aren't the
presidential candidates talking about Salisbury steak reform? This myth is perpetuated on the American people that they are eating steak and it shouldn't continue. I'm going to make a documentary, "An Inconvenient Meat." People are trying to pass this stuff off as steak and it just isn't cutting it. It is dishonest and unfair.
What is Salisbury anyways? Where does it come from? And what the hell is that gel it comes with?
My wife gets lunch provided daily at her work, the other day she saw the menu included this bogus steak. The carnivore within her awoke, she was excited to treat herself to a nice cut of Salisbury steak. Little did she know Salisbury steak is really a lump of meat like product with a brownish gel coating. Her meat hopes destroyed at the first bite, she was left to sulk and wonder, "What did I just eat."
We'll probably never know what she ate the other day. It could have been anything. I think it might have been raccoon flesh. (Flesh is really weird word. Say it out loud, "Flesh"). But I can tell you this if I'm elected president the meats we eat will be correctly identified for what they are.
Friday, August 17, 2007
What is Salisbury?
Posted by
Jeff
on
Friday, August 17, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)