Friday, August 3, 2007

Green Tea SUCKS

The biggest myth recently pertpetuated by marketers on the public is green tea. Suppossedly it has all these amazing health benefits--these are a lie. Supposedly it taste really great--also a lie.


Green tea is disgusting. I know a lot of people drink it but you are all fooling yourselves. You pretend to like it. But the fact is you don't. I know you are thinking "no I really do like it." I'm telling you, you don't. It taste like waste water.and looks like baby crap. My wife even drinks it (she has no clue how much she really doesn't like it).

It isn't the product it used to be when it was only consumed by earthy people in hemp clothing and the chinese. Now it is beyond main stream.

I'm not saying there aren't any benefits to green tea, I'm sure the caffeine is great, but hell, there is caffeine in a lot of products, all of which taste way better. Another problem I have is that green tea is now in everything. It pisses me off every time I see something with green tea in it.
You can buy: Green Tea Vodka, Green Tea Hair Gel, Green Tea Orea Cookies, Green Tea Garbage bags, Green Tea Condoms, Green Tea Band Aids, Green Tea Spaghetti-O's, Green Tea Sports Drinks, and Green Tea Filet Mignon.

You can even buy puppies that are nursed strictly on milk laced with green tea.

Green Tea SUCKS
blog comments powered by Disqus