Kids prefer McDonald's-wrapped food, study finds foods in McDonald's packaging tasted better to kids than identical products presented in plain containers. The research, appearing in August's Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, was funded by Stanford and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
BIG SUPRISE!
I'd like to know how long this study was and how much they paid for it. I really think the foundation should consider asking for its money back. This is why companies brand their products. As long as we are doing a study on this why don't we do a study to see if kids prefer math or free time. I wonder what the outcome will be.
So maybe you are wondering about the importance of having a strong brand...read this study it should tell you the benefits.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
It's branding. DUH!
Posted by
Jeff
on
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)