This morning while I was carrying my coffee from the kitchen I left a trail of brown spots along the floor in case I needed to find my way back.
This is the excuse I make for myself but the truth is I can't carry any liquids without spillage. I know it isn't quite right because I see other people carry things without spilling all the time. Why must I suffer like this?
The worst is probably soup which my dog loves because he gets to lick the chicken flavored vinyl.
For a while I thought my legs were unequal in length. But now I think now that it is some muscle in my hands. I think it is the same muscle that controls my ability to draw circles. Rather my inability, I can't make circles, well good circles, circular circles. They always come out looking like a retarded egg and usually the starting point doesn't even connects with the ending point.
I''m going to propose that the Olympic Committee add this to the Summer games as a biathlon. Walk with hot soup in the mountains over treacherous terrain and then draw circles. I really don't know which country would have any kind of natural advantage in a competition like this.
I'm going home to practice walking with liquids now. I have a lot training to do if I'm going to make it to the Summer games.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Anti spill muscle relief
Posted by
Jeff
on
Thursday, June 07, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)