The good news: Jeff and Allison are on their way back to ><(("> World from Orlando.
The bad news: I have a real case of the Missing You Blues.
I mean, I thought Jeff was going to be here when I got to the shop this morning. I have been dreaming about his (and Benson's) return. It's like waking up on Christmas Day and hearing Santa and Rudolf had a case of the 24 hour flu and just couldn't make it this year.
This is how I felt when I knew Jeff was coming back to the wackballs of CYL.
Jeff won the best "Dress Like a Native" contest!

The Virgin Island Virgins who now have to miss Jeff the way we did.

The Temp Chimp we hired to handle Jeff's sparking duties while he was on his hanky panky honeymoon. Bye, bye monkey dude. You are back on the street corner holding your "Why lie. I Need a Beer" sign. 
Oh yeah, and thanks for the 42 first visits you were able to land for us!
So, Jeff ... welcome back! Just wipe the banana peels off your desk to make room for your hard boiled egg yolks. By the way, the monkey ate your plastic monkey and bear. Just look at it as more room for more yolks.
So, Jeff ... welcome back! Just wipe the banana peels off your desk to make room for your hard boiled egg yolks. By the way, the monkey ate your plastic monkey and bear. Just look at it as more room for more yolks.
