If any VC's want in on this I'm thinking of starting a country brand company. When I say country brand I don't mean rural I mean as in independent state country. This is going to be an exciting new business. It is going to be a nail polish from Poland.
It is going to be called Polish Polish. It is going to be offered in many exciting new colors. We'll have products available for women but this is going to be geared towards men who want to paint their nails. We are actually marketing it as MALE POLISH or POLISH MALE POLISH.
You'll be able to order colors for all your favorite NFL, NBA, NCAA teams. We've already signed preliminary paperwork with the American Men's Dodgeball Association.
The thing is we feel that these days most men want to say, "I am a man but I can have pretty nails too!"
Friday, June 8, 2007
You say Polish I say Polish
Posted by
Jeff
on
Friday, June 08, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)