As I a reminder BSPR is a segment where I'll share a blog once week that I read and happen to find useful or inspirational. As I mentioned I'm still looking for a better title for these posts because this one doesn't make any sense but I refuse to create it. So we're stuck with BSPR still because I've received no suggestions other than from Kyle and I refuse to accept the advice of someone with a mustache like his.
A great resource that I'm as much addicted to as my daily five cups of coffee is my morning SmartBriefs. If you're not familar SmartBrief is a newsletter service that sends you a daily newsletter of collected articles, whitepapers, research and news in whatever category you're interested. For instance, I subscribe and recommend the Leadership Smartbrief it pulls articles from tons of sources and delivers to me 5-7 of the best for each day. It's a great resource for looking smart, being smart and sounding smart. I guess that's why it's called Smartbrief. To checkout the different industries they cover click here and to view a sample of one click here.
So check them out and get smarter.
Friday, November 7, 2008
BSPR-Get SmartBriefed
Posted by
Jeff
on
Friday, November 07, 2008
Labels: bspr smartbrief
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)