Friday, November 14, 2008

Update - Finding White Space Time

A week or so ago, I committed to finding/spending some "white space time" ... a time to do nothing but think - see my earlier blog for more detail.

Now, I knew this would be difficult to actually commit to, but I couldn't have imagined how difficult it would be to take the time to put it on my calendar and to mark it as a high priority. It's a good thing I've listed all of our blog readers as my conscience on this project or this would have been a convenient thing to just forget about and put on my "too busy to do" list.

After much deliberation, I've picked two 3 hour periods of time in the month of December to just think. I'll let you know what I happen to think about and how I feel about taking the time once I actually do it.

That's the update for now. More to come ...

Update - Finding White Space Time
blog comments powered by Disqus