Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kiss the Fish!



This past week I kicked off my homemade gift making with my Secret Santa gift here at Catch Your Limit. I was happy to draw Jeff's name, because he likes almost anything. The only rules were that it had to cost $5-$10 and have the ><((''> logo on it.


I decided to make him a kissing fish jug. I used clay and a wire armature to make a basic jug shape. I then added a head and a tail. On the head I attached two big bugged out eyes and big kissing lips. I baked it in the oven, and let it cool overnight.

Next came the fun part. I got to paint it! Then I covered it in a gloss, and I added a little extra finishing touch: huge green fake eyelashes.


And voila! A kissing fish jug. Hope Jeff enjoys it!






P.S. If you'd like a kissing fish jug of your own, email me at becca@catchyourlimit.com and we can discuss it!


Kiss the Fish!
blog comments powered by Disqus