Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis the Season for Sucky Crap-still

Sometimes you look back at a year and think, "I can't believe I thought that way then." Maybe you learn from things or you change your opinions. Perhaps you soften a bit. The point is people the world changes and hopefully so do you.

So in reflection, I took a moment to look back at what I was writing about last year to see where, if at all I'd grown. Well guess what? I'm as stagnant as pond scum. I've not changed my mind about Christmas Sucky Crap. I'm still receiving plenty of and still hating Christmas Sucky Crap. And though I'm often critical of my writing when I look back on it, I'm still amused by this thought, "I wish these nice people would just give them to a homeless man and tell me, "Hey Jeff, I bought you some gross food and gave it to a homeless man in your honor."when I look back I'm equally amused."

So with that in mind have a Merry Christmas.

Tis the Season for Sucky Crap-still
blog comments powered by Disqus