I read a lot of adventure travel magazines. I particularly enjoy Men's Journal. They tell great stories which is really nice. I don't really participate in most of the sports it talks about For example, mountain climbing (I'm in Fl. we only climb orange trees), extreme kayaking (again FL. rapids along the suwanne not too extreme but the flying sturgeon make up for it) and the like. I like the idea of these activities while I comfortably sip a mojito in a hammock.

One adventure travel topic I'd like to see covered is Biking the Iraqi Minefields. I think that a really exciting tour through the minefields would take readers through a really great experience. Plus think of the PR Iraq needs. I think their tourism council could really use the war as an advantage if they positioned it as adventure tourism. They could even tranform Abu Graib to an adventure/luxury resort and the pampering could consist of traditional Abu Graib pampering.

In science news scientist have discovered that some female sharks can in fact reproduce on their own. This means they need no man shark to help them along. This means that virgin sharks can have a baby. Scientist are really excited about discovering this as it is a rare trait. What hasn't been discussed the possibility that the Virgin Mary was in fact a shark.
We all know that humans require male sperm to reproduce and this is why the idea of the Virgin Mary has been so hard to accept by so many people. Until now. I believe know that this has proved Mary was a shark and since sharks can do this it makes sense that she gave birth to Jesus while still being awarded the "Virgin" label even if it was a technicality. Please don't take this the wrong way I'm sure she is just as holy and equally as wonderful at checkers but I think this is just a great scientific explanation for something that has puzzled disbelievers.
