Baton Rouge looks like AmeriSuites to me. When I touched down, I went straight from the airport to Amerisuites. The next morning I went from there to do my workshop and then back. So all I really know about Baton Rouge is Amerisuites.
That's not all bad. I mean it has a bathroom, soap, shampoo, desk, bed, sofa, AC and FREE breakfast. I wish all towns looked like Baton Rouge. I wish all towns gave you FREE breakfast, soap and shampoo. The cool thing is there would be no homeless people. They would all have a daily meal, bed, and bath in any town USA. In fact we could rename/brand the USA as AmeriSuites … the real land of the FREE.
God bless AmeriSuites.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
God Bless AmeriSuites
Posted by
Tom Laughon
on
Thursday, May 24, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)