Even though this only my second blog entry I'm feeling sort of famous. When I drove to work this morning people were staring at my at the stop lights as I sang, "I have confidence in sunshine, I have confidence in rain..." Perhaps it was because they didn't expect to seem someone of my stature driving my own vehicle.
This morning I had what I call a "chicken morning." I don't have them very often, usually I'm up pretty early. A chicken morning is a morning that you accidentally turn off/or don't hear your alarm and wake up suddenly and unexpectedly to find that you are late (it was 8:30 for me). I call it a chicken morning because you run around hysterical like a chicken because you are so late you don't even know what to do first.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Blog-Ebrity
The good part was Allison, my wife, was late too. She just got dressed and went to work, she didn't even shower. I showered. If you see Allison and you are thinking, "she's a little stinky." It may be because she had a chicken morning too so be easy on her.
The point is when I was singing the Sound of Music this morning and Julie Andrews says,
"Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers
When you wake up -- Wake Up!"
It occurred to me that Julie Andrews was probably having a chicken morning too.
Speaking of chickens a major discovery about dinosaurs and a major epidemic could explain the extinction of the dinosaurs and I don't think anyone has realized it. What I'm referring to is that scientist just recently concluded that Chickens and Dinosaurs are genetically very similar and that chickens descended from dinosaurs. The epidemic I'm referring to is "Bird Flu." I have come to believe that dinosaurs succumbed to "bird flu or avian flu" and thus perished. Now "Bird Flu" is back and ready to take out the chickens. Poor guys can't catch a break.
When I mentioned that I felt famous earlier it made me think of Paris Hilton having to go to jail. I feel like this could really be an opportunity for her. In fact she should ask for a Life sentence that way her show could eliminate the word "simple" and it could just be "Life."
Posted by
Jeff
on
Thursday, May 10, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)