On my trip to Tampa with Tom I learned a few things. One that Tom doesn't like to listen to the radio, two that Micanopy is an Indian word meaning 'Me Can No Pay', and three that I am a huge fan of worlds. Don't know what I mean? Let me explain.
I don't remember the first world I went to or when but I know I must have had a hell of a time. When I was a kid my brothers would make fun of me and say that our parents adopted me from Monkey World. Little did they know that I thought that was cool. "What kid is from Monkey World?" I thought.
I have been to Western World, RV World, The World of Outlaws, Jim's Bait World, Worldwide Sportsmen, Lisa's Muffin World. I love worlds. Can anybody else think of a world they have been to other bloggers might appreciate? Please post them in the comments below.
Thanks for your time.
Monday, May 21, 2007
A Big Fan of Worlds
Posted by
Kyle
on
Monday, May 21, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)