Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Panda Bear to the Rescue

I am aware that I'm becoming obsessed with Iraq. I think the reason I enjoy writing about it is because so many people believe there is no way to win in Iraq and I always see so many solutions that we could try.

For instance, most over look this solution but I think a quick solution to ending the conflict in Iraq would be to invest billions in panda cloning and reproduction. Send millions of pandas to the region. I have to believe that if insurgents saw pandas they wouldn't even want to fight any more. There would be no reason to. They would just play with the pandas. If they didn't want to play with them they could just stare at admire how cute they are.
The problem is right now these insurgents are living in a non-panda country. There are no pandas in Iraq so of course the insurgents are mad. Who wouldn't be?

The Panda Bear to the Rescue
blog comments powered by Disqus