Scanning Craigslist today I came upon a great listing
and I wanted to really spread the word about it. This picture is accompanied by the following copy:
I have all issues of Ferrets magazine for 2006 & 2007, twelve issues in all. They are all in excellent condition, but have been gently read. $25 for all
Sounds like a great deal for sure. One concern I have however is a) Would anyone be foolish enough to sell a full two years worth of Ferret Magazine for only $25.00?
b) Are they really gently read? We all know how once a person gets into reading about Ferrets it is typically to difficult to control ones excitement.
Anyways I thought this was really important for people to know about. These make great gifts either individually or as a set. Nothing says, "Happy Holidays" like two years worth of old Ferret Magazine.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ferret Magazine Great Deal
Posted by
Jeff
on
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)