Have you noticed people who say, "Like I always say...". I really like these people when they use this for something everyone says. But the way the say it comes across as they've thought of something very original and insightful. For instance, I was talking with an anonymous guy he didn't know he was anonymous, he wasn't at the time, but he is now. He went from having a face to nothing. 
Anyways he said to me, "Like I alway say fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." While he may always say this, him saying, "like I always say..." makes it seem like something ONLY he says. But you can't just tell him, look man everyone says that. You just have to say, "oh, wow yeah, I know what you mean." At first I thought he was an idiot.
Now I realize he is a genius, he's figured out a way to speak that makes it seem as though he has all these interesting insightful things to say without actually claiming them as his own. Mr Anonymous also uses this in order to seem like he is making sense when in fact he's not, "Like I always say, you can put a pig in tuxedo but you can't make him dance."There is nothing you can say to this. You just have to agree. You can't disagree because it doesn't make any sense.
This is a genius strategy. I think I'm going to steal it from him. Like I always say, " if you think like an armadillo and dress like a dillo, you're probably not grapefruit tree."