Friday, October 19, 2007

Go with Pharmaceuticals-financial advice from Catch Your Limit

This isn't what I would consider a financial blog. We like to avoid making financial predictions. Aside from Gayle's post about the Geopolitical Subprime Mortgage Crisis I don't think anything has ever approached any financial sophistication.

Today is an exception. I suggest buying as much stock in the companies that produce Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis as you can afford. Why you ask?

Today the following was reported:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Men taking any of three erectile dysfunction drugs -- Viagra, Levitra or Cialis -- may be at increased risk for sudden hearing loss. The FDA is requiring label changes for drugs that may increase the risk of sudden hearing loss.
So basically they are saying take this pill and you'll be able to have sex but the risk is you'll never have to hear any more nagging from your wife.

This is going to be HUGE for these products. It sounds like the perfect combination. I don't think they should list it as a side-effect when it is really a feature.

Go with Pharmaceuticals-financial advice from Catch Your Limit
blog comments powered by Disqus