Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To Get To Barbie, You Have To Go Through Ken



Orville Butte, a professional wanderer with a self described Barbie fetish has been busted for the eighth time for soliciting underage Barbies on the Internet. Undercover policeman, Dale Harvey, who poses as Ken (Barbie's sometimes boyfriend and pimp) reported that "catching Orville is as easy as catching a slow boat to China. I mean all I have to do is respond to his 'I Want A Barbie' request on Face Book and bam ... captured again!"



Dale says reading Orville's emails makes him feel nauseous. "It is almost unimaginable the things he wants to do to America's doll. He wants her to swim in a salt rimmed glass filled with a frozen margarita, take a spin in a blender or spend the night with him and a dozen Tasmanian Devils."



"Every time I capture him he can't stop calling me Ken. He really believes I am Ken. Anyway, now that Orville is a registered sex offender, there is not a neighborhood in America that will accept him. That makes me feel good ... real good. That's the gratification I get for being 'Ken' and capturing Orville over and over again. And, you know what, I am planning on doing this the rest of my natural born days. The Barbies of this world can at least sleep soundly knowing 'Ken' is on the Net watching out for his doll babies."










To Get To Barbie, You Have To Go Through Ken
blog comments powered by Disqus