Friday, October 12, 2007

MySpace Countdown


I've come to a realization, and that is that MySpace isn't for me anymore. That's right with less than ten months under my belt as a faithful user, I don't like it anymore. Why you ask? Simple, weirdos!

No, inappropriate solicitors, I am not interested in making my certain area larger. And girls I don't care how flexible you are, I am not that stupid. The final straw came in the form of an old acquaintance who messaged me some threats over some old girlfriend. Dude I haven't thought about her since I rode a bike to school.

It kind of sucks how you people ruined for me. I like meeting (electronically) new interesting people who contact me simply because we went to the same schools.

It started as a way to keep in touch with the people I've met through all my travels and will end on my birthday next year. That gives ample time for you, my MySpace faithfuls, to give me your updated phone number and address.

Don't fret I will have presence in the electronic world. Those unaware can contact me through this blog and my upcoming personal website, kylefreund.com. My website will capture the info needed for all things Kyle with my own twists.

Thank you to my friends who have made the last ten months interesting. I appreciate all your light-hearted comments and pictures. I hope to see you all as contributors on the soon to be famous kylefreund.com.

MySpace Countdown
blog comments powered by Disqus